Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Governance and Regulation Chair at Université Paris Dauphine.
Interested in the Economics of Digital Platforms, Media Economics, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation.
Focus on empirical analysis using observational data (scrapped), experiments (field and lab), and ad hoc surveys.
“Beyond financing: crowdfunding as an informational mechanism”, forthcoming, Journal of Business Venturing.
Work in Progress
“Quality versus quantity in platform competition: Empirical evidence from crowdfunding websites”.
Seminar and Conference Presentations (*Invited, **Presented by coauthor)
– Crowdinvesting Symposium
– Télécom ParisTech Department Seminar in Economics and Management
– **Digital Economics Summer School
– **Digital Economics Workshop Université Paris Sud
– Doctoral Workshop on The Economics of Digitization
– *Workshop « Les industries culturelles à la conquête des plateformes »
– 43rd EARIE Conference (selected to the Rising Star session)
– 2016 FMA Conference on Finance and Investment in Creative Ventures
– 14th ZEW Conference on the Economics of ICT
– *Recent Advances in Social Finance
–14th Marsouin Seminar
– *INNO Workshop, University of Strasbourg
– Augustin Cournot Doctoral Days
– *ERUDITE Workshop
– 2nd Industrial Organization in the Digital Economy (IODE)
– 2nd Workshop on Cultural Industries and Digital Platforms
– 8th ICT Paris Conference
– XXX Jornadas de Economía Industrial
– ESNIE (European School of New Institutional Economics), Cargèse, France (May 2015)
– 64th Annual Meeting of the French Economic Association (AFSE)
– 13th ZEW Conference on the Economics of ICT
Fellowships, grants, and research projects
(2017 – 2020) Member of the research project ANR VALFREE: « Assessing the value of freedom: An experimental approach », coordinated by Benoît Tarroux (Université Rennes 1).
(2016 – 2017) Grant from the French Ministry of Culture and Communications for a research on crowdfunding on media and cultural industries.
(2014 – 2015) Joint grant from IFRIS (Institut For Research, Innovation and Society) and Labex ICCA for the organization of the “Crowdfunding and Cultural Industries” workshop.
Other Research Activities
(2015-2017) Economics and Management Seminar at Telecom ParisTech. Organization assistance.
(2015, April) Crowdfunding and Cultural Industries. Coordination. Financial support of Labex ICCA and IFRIS link link, and logistic support of Telecom ParisTech. Program.